Friday, November 20, 2015

Finish Five

Finish Five by February: Mini Lippies!

I have another project pan! This time, I can purchase new lipsticks while I'm using these ones up, but I have to finish all of them by the 1st of February 2016. I've made it easier for myself by including glosses that can go over the lipsticks, and all of the products are deluxe sized samples rather than full sized products. I've included nudes for everyday and reds because that's a nice holiday color.

First up is this little Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly. It's a nice nude color that doesn't wash me out, so I look forward to using it.
















Next is a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's slightly nude but mostly pink and it also doesn't wash me out.
















This product is a Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Red Amour. It's just a nice, simple red that will be nice around the holidays.
















I have another Laura Mercier lippie, a Lip Glace in Blush. I think it'll look good over the two nude lipsticks I included.

















Lastly, I'm going to try to use up this Hourglass lipgloss in Icon by using it over the red lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment