Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pampering Routine

My Sunday Afternoon Pamper Routine

Saturdays and Sundays are my days off, and I use that time to kick back and relax. I've started dedicating my Sunday afternoons to pampering myself a little bit to prepare myself for the upcoming week.

   I start off at somewhere between noon and three with a hot shower. I wash my hair and face, as well as exfoliating my face, arms, and occasionally legs. Sometimes I'll also take a bath and use some nice smelling bubble bath, but I'm very impatient so baths aren't usually my thing unless I'm really sore. One I get out of the shower, I throw my hair up into a towel to dry a bit and moisturize my face. I have very short hair, so by the time my moisturizer has absorbed, my hair is dry enough to take out of the towel. I let my hair air-dry the rest of the way throughout the afternoon and evening. I'll usually put on a face mask after that and watch some beauty YouTube videos while I wait for it to be ready to wash off. My favorite at the moment is the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask. I don't think it actually reduces stress, but it certainly feels nice and improves my skin! Sometimes I might paint my nails, and at some point I'll use a lip scrub and moisturize all over with a Bath and BodyWorks lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment