Saturday, November 28, 2015

Top Winter Lip Balms

My Top 3 Winter Lip Balms

In the winter time, most people's lips get more chapped than usual - and in my case, they can get pretty bad. Super chapped and cracked lips can be painful, and for somebody who likes their lipstick to look smooth and nice, it's just plain annoying. This winter, however, I've started regularly using lip balm for the first time, and my lips are in better shape than ever! So I wanted to share my top 3 winter lip balms for people who struggle with chapped lips like I do. Just keep in mind that if you wear lots of lip balm, you should also use a lip scrub every few days to get rid of dead skin on your lips.

I'll start with the balm I use during the day, the medicated EOS in tangerine. Make sure to get the medicated one, as the normal ones just aren't very good, at least not in my opinion. It's great for repairing chapped lips. The balm (well, more like a butter, but I'm including it anyways) I use before bed is the Nivea lip butter. This is the most important one for me, since it stays on overnight, therefore giving me moisture for the longest time. The balm I use on the go is the Chapstick moisturizer lip balm in raspberry creme. It smells lovely and protects my lips from the cold air while moisturizing as well. All of these lip balms are relatively inexpensive, and all of them are well worth their prices! I hope everyone reading this has a great winter full of smooth, hydrated lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment