Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Eye Makeup Tutorial

Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 Palette Tutorial

This tutorial uses shadows from only one palette - the Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 palette. I absolutely love the Iconic 3, so I bought the Iconic 1 and 2 as well.

Apply the 5th shade from the left to your crease. I made it extend out a little bit to guide where I would put the winged eyeliner later.










Apply the 6th shade from the left to your entire lid. I used a slightly damp brush to get a more intense look.









Apply the 2nd shade from the left to your inner corner for an extra pop of shimmer.









Put on eyeliner, curl your lashes, apply mascara, and you're done! I paired this look with a nude lip (NYX Butter lipstick in Pops) and a more natural face. It would look good on a flawless face or with bold red lips as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment