Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Two-Palette Look

Maggie Plays With Eyeshadows

I've been loving the Hard Candy Look Pro Neutral Eyes palette, as well as the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, so I was playing around with them together and I ended up liking how it turned out. I was also experimenting with using shadows wet, since I like my shimmery shades to be really shimmery. I use my iPhone 6 camera to take the pictures that go on my blog, and it doesn't pick up on shimmer very well, so I'm really sorry about that.

First I took the shade Chatty from the Hard Candy palette and ran it through and above my crease as my transition color.











Second, I took the shade Salted Caramel from the Too Faced palette as my crease shade and blended it into my transition.










For a pop of major shimmer, I took the shade Girlie from the Hard Candy palette and used it wet all over the lid. I just used water to wet it, which apparently you're not supposed to do, but I did it anyways because I'm a rebel.









Next I took Girlie, still wet, and put it on my lower lashline.












After that I got my brush wet and took the shade Champagne Truffle from the Too Faced palette as an inner corner and browbone highlight.












Add winged liner and mascara and you're done!













Here's how it looks paired with a lip option. I put a Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Margaret on top of a MAC lipstick in Brave. Brave is my go-to lip color because it goes with pretty much every eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment