Thursday, March 17, 2016

Makeup Addict Tag

The Makeup Addict Tag

Since I'm a beauty addict, I thought it would be fun to do the makeup addict tag. Nobody tagged me specifically, but I wanted to do it so I am. I tag anybody who want to do it!

#1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty of in your collection?

Lipsticks! I seem to get at least one every time I go makeup shopping. I must have well over thirty, but somehow that's not enough for me. I love lip products, but lipstick especially is my favorite. My favorite color when it comes to lipstick has to be pinky nudes, although it used to be bright blue based reds, so I still have quite a few of those.

#2. What's the one product you couldn't live without?

Lip balm! It's an absolute essential for me. I get super chapped lips in the winter and this year I really got into finding the perfect lip balm to solve that problem. I found it, and it's the Nivea lip butter. Lip balms in general are one of the best beauty products in my opinion.

#3. Favorite Makeup Brand?

It's really hard to decide on just one! Some of my favorites are MAC, Wet' n' Wild, and e.l.f. I love the quality of all their products, as well as the low prices of e.l.f. and Wet' n' Wild.

#4. How big is your makeup collection?

Definitely bigger than it needs to be, although I wouldn't mind if it got bigger, which it probably will. I like to have lots of different products to choose from when I'm doing my makeup. I don't like to be overwhelmed, though, which is why I do declutters twice a year. That way I can make sure that nothing I dislike stays in my collection for too long, and it keeps my collection in check.

#5. How do you store it?

Mostly in my Alex 9 Drawers from Ikea. The first drawer is for face products, the second drawer is for eye products, the third drawer is for lip products, and the fourth drawer hold my palettes. The rest of the drawers are organized in various ways, like samples & backups, nail stuff, makeup wipes & face masks, and stuff like that.

#6. How many makeup items are in your purse right now?

I'm pretty sure none, not even lip balm. I have a very small purse and I don't like to carry much with me so at the most I'll carry a lip balm or the lipstick I'm wearing that day if I think I'll need to touch up.

#7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?

I'm not sure about other bloggers, but if it were YouTubers, it would have to be Shaaanxo. I'm super jealous of all her lipsticks, as well as her makeup collection in general! She mentioned she might be doing an updated makeup collection soon, which I'm super excited about. I loved her setup in her last one.

#8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?

25-40 minutes, and the amount of products can vary from five or six to way, way more. I don't really have a usual makeup routine because I like to experiment and play around with makeup a lot.

#9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?

I have bought products knowing I would very rarely use them or only use them once, but I always try out a product if I bother to buy it. I don't think I've ever gotten a product and literally never used it, although I have gotten products and only used them once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment