Thursday, March 3, 2016

Eye Look

Eye Look Using MAC Amber Lights

I just got the MAC eyeshadow Amber Lights and I wanted to play around with it. I ended up liking how it turned out, so I'm posting it here. I think I'll experiment with using it wet next, since it's not quite as vibrant as I'd like on it's own. I also used the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette to create this look.

I started with the shade Combust as my transition shade. This shadow is one of my favorite transition shades.











I used a couple very light layers of Whiskey in my crease. I didn't want it to be very dark so I kept it really light.












Next, I put the star of the show, Amber Lights by MAC, all over my lid and blended it a bit up into the crease.












After that I used the shade Dirtysweet on my lower lashline. I wet my brush before using it so that it would be more intense.











I used the shade Thirteen wet as my browbone highlight. I used it wet since I find that on it's own this shade never really shows up on me.











I put the shade High on my inner corner, and the shadow is done!














Eyeliner is optional, but I do highly recommend mascara. I think mascara is an essential for any eye look because I feel it really pulls everything together.











Here is the look paired with MAC's Craving, which is an Amplified finish. I like how the darker lips look with the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment