Friday, March 18, 2016

Luxury Makeup Wishlist

Luxury And Generally Really Expensive Makeup I Want But Could Never Justify Buying

The internet has introduced me to all sorts of expensive makeup that I really, really want but could never justify buying because of the high price tag. I can justify something high-end like a MAC lipstick or eyeshadow because I think it's good enough quality to justify the price. But no matter how good a lipstick is, I don't think I could ever pay $90 for one. It would have to literally change my life or at least be made of unicorn tears or something.


Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation

(Picture from Sephora) This foundation claims to deliver an airbrushed effect with precision and ease, as well as have customizable coverage. The idea of it seems really interesting, so of course I want to try it, but not for $62.00 USD at Sephora. I can see myself paying maybe thirty of forty dollars for a high-end foundation, but probably not more than $45. Someday I might give in and get it because I'm so curious about how it works, but that won't be anytime soon.











Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour

(Picture from Sephora, in the shade Tutulle) I've heard about this lipstick a lot, but more things about it being expensive than things about whether it's any good or not. For $90.00 USD at Sephora, it's probably the most expensive lipstick I've ever even heard of. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, and it comes in some really pretty colors. One of the points of the packaging is that it can be worn as a necklace. I would love to own something so luxurious, but I just couldn't spend that kind of money on a liptick.











Burberry Nail Polish

(Picture from Sephora, in the shade Rose Pink) I could never spend $22.00 USD on a nail polish because I love my L.A. Colors polishes so much, but I'm really curious about the Burberry polishes. I've heard they're good quality, but I can't imagine them being worth over $20, no matter what the quality. I have a hard time justifying buying an Essie nail polish, and those are only $8.50. The colors are very pretty and I love the packaging but I don't want to get something this expensive just for the packaging if it isn't any good.











By Terry Baume de Rose

(Picture from Beautylish) This lip balm is $60.00 USD. But I want it. I love my Nivea lip butters and I think they do a great job, but I'm always on the hunt for something better, and this claims to be anti-aging, which I'm pretty sure the Nivea lip butters are not. I'm just not sure how I feel about spending that much on a lip balm. It has tons of great reviews that say it's totally worth the price, but I can't imagine how it could be. Still, it's enough to make me curious.









Natasha Denona 28 Eyeshadow Palette

(Picture from Beautylish, in the shade Green Brown). This palette is gorgeous and it gets rave reviews, but it's $239.00 USD. I've heard pretty much nothing but great things about this palette, and when you break it down, each shadow would cost about $8.54 - less expensive than a MAC eyeshadow, and still less expensive than a single Natasha Denona eyeshadow. Still, for such a high price tag, it would be hard to justify buying this palette, no matter how much I want it. I've watched tons of YouTube reviews on it and a lot of people say that there aren't very many matte shades, and I can see that being an issue, because I like to use matte shades in my crease, and it's annoying to have to use multiple palettes to create one look if you're in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment