Monday, December 28, 2015

Naked Smoky Tutorial

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial

I wanted to try out my new Naked Smoky palette, so I decided to do an eye look tutorial using only shadows from that palette. I think it turned out pretty well, so I'm posting it here.

Apply the shade Whiskey all over your crease, not worrying too much about blending yet. We'll get to that in a bit.














Apply the shade Armor all over the lid, blending it slightly up into the crease.













Put the shade Dagger in the outer v of the eye and blend it partially into the crease.













Apply the shade High to the inner corner and lower lashline, blending it to the inner third of the eyelid as well.











Blend everything out to make the look softer and less harsh. I also used a makeup wipe to clean up below and next to my eye, as well as make the shadow into a harsh line extending from my outer corner.







Apply liner, curl your lashes, apply some mascara, and you're done! A super easy yet pretty smoky eye.












Here is the finished eye look, paired with Too Faced's Melted Chihuahua. I think this eye look would go well with most lip colors, but I thought that a nude would keep more attention on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment