Monday, December 28, 2015

Lip Gloss First Impression

Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion Infatuation Lip Gloss First Impression

I got these three lip glosses in a set for Christmas, and although I can't find the set anywhere online, they are all full size and you can buy them all separately on the Fusion Beauty website. They cost $29.00 USD each, which I personally don't think is a fair price. I haven't worn them for long, but they're quite sticky and although I like them, I would not pay more than $10.00 USD for them. Since I received them as a gift and I do really like them, I'm sure I'll use them all up at some point, but I most likely will not repurchase them. They tingle a bit on the lips. I got the colors In The Flesh, Pucker Up, and Full Frontal.








This is the shade In The Flesh on my lips. It's the most sheer of the three, even when you apply quite a bit.







This is the shade Pucker Up, which is the most pigmented of the three. Although I would assume it doesn't last as long as a lipstick since it's a gloss, it's definitely as pigmented as one.






This is Full Frontal, which is my favorite one. It has just as much opacity as I want in a gloss - not too little, not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment