Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Little Haul

A Small Sephora Haul

I got a couple of Sephora gift cards for Christmas, and I had been wanting to try a few things, so I went ahead and got them. It shipped within a day or two and it arrived within two days of that - so within about four days of ordering, I had my package, which is really great. It even arrived a day before the earliest estimation of when it would arrive! I'm really excited about everything I got and can't wait to do reviews.

First, I got some okay samples. I only got one of the samples I actually selected, but I got two of it which is cool, and it's really not a huge deal. I've used one of the moisturizer samples already and so far I like it, but the other sample is a men's cologne. I don't really mind that, since I do like how it smells and I'll probably use it anyways because I don't feel like scents should be gendered (if you enjoy a smell, wear it. Smells don't have a gender), but I would have probably preferred a women's perfume. I also got an Origins GinZing eye cream as a 100 point perk, but I forgot to take a picture.








I also got two mini Urban Decay Revolution lip glosses in Liar and Anarchy. They're super pigmented and don't seem too sticky when swatched, but I have yet to actually wear them.















Next I got this Bite Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Cafe (left) and Pepper (right). They're a little bit sheer in my opinion, but they're buildable. I've wanted to try out Bite lipsticks for a while now, so I'm happy to have gotten this.















I've wanted to try out a cleansing/micellar water lately, so I decided on this one. My hope is that it will get my mascara off more easily than a makeup wipe, because my eyes have been getting really irritated when I try to take off mascara lately.














Last but not least, the thing I'm the most excited about - a Vita Liberata Rapid Tan Mousse. It came in a set with the big tanning mitt, and the smaller mitt came in the box that held the bottle. I tried leaving it on for one hour to get a light tan as I'm very pale, and it did nothing, so I'm going to try again and leave it on for longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment