Monday, December 28, 2015

New Year's Eve Eyes

New Year's Eve Eye Makeup Tutorial

I wanted to do a New Year's Eve eye look using just one palette, but none of my palettes had all the colors I wanted to use, so I ended up using two, the Urban Decay Electric and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar.

Apply the shade Salted Caramel from the Too Faced palette to the crease. This will make the end result look softer.












Apply a white base to the lid. I couldn't find my white eye crayon so I just used a white eyeliner.











Apply the shade Revolt from the Urban Decay palette all over the lid and blend up into the crease. New Year's Eve means glitter to me, so I chose this glittery shade.











Apply the shade Chaos from the Urbam Decay palette as liner. I think this makes the look more fun, but you could easily use another color or black or even skip liner altogether.










Blend everything together so the look is less harsh.













Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of mascara. I used the ModelCo VulumEyes mascara, which gives great volume.










I think this look goes well with berry or red lips, so I used the Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment in Flush, which is in between a berry and a red. Paired with a flawless-looking foundation, this is a great simple look for New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment