Monday, December 21, 2015

Mini Haul

Mini Forever 21 Haul

Sorry I've been gone for a bit, but I needed a little bit of a break, and also my internet kept going down on the days I wanted to pre-write my posts for the week. While I was gone, I got the chance to do a bit of shopping. I've been wanting to review Forever 21 makeup for a while now, and I went to a Forever 21, so I bought some.

The thing I'm most excited about is this Lip Essentials Set in Natural. It comes with an Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in whaqt I assume is the color Natural, a Velvet Lipstick in Natural, and a Lipstick Crayon in Natural. They are all very pigmented when swatched. The set cost me $7.90 USD, which I think is a great price.













Something I've wanted for a long time but haven't been able to find is the Sweet Macaroon Lip Gloss in Strawberry. It smells like artificial strawberry, which I really enjoy. It has an odd consistency, kind of like jelly, but firmer. It's pink in the package but has no color swatched or on the lips. I mostly wanted it for the packaging, so that I can display it on my Alex drawers once I get them. It has a really glossy finish, so I would recommend it if you like a sweet scent and lots of glossiness. It cost $2.90 USD.










Last but not least, I got a few hair bows. They cost $2.90 USD. I don't really own many hair accessories and thought that these would be a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment