Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Super Bright Eye Look

A Super Bright Electric Eye Look

I wanted to do a super bright eye look today, so I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and the Urban Decay Electric palette to create this look.

I started off by putting the shade Salted Caramel from the Too Faced palette in my crease as somewhat of a transition shade.











Next I applied a white base all over my lid so that my lid colors would really pop.











Apply the shade Jilted from the Urban Decay palette all over the lid.













Put the shade Urban from the Urban Decay palette on the outer half of your lid, blending it into Jilted well.













Use the shade Champagne Truffle from the Too Faced palette as a browbone and inner corner highlight.












Blend, blend, blend! This step really pulls the look together.












Put on liner and mascara and you're done! If you want to use a color on the lower lashline as well, go for it.











I paired this eye look with the Wet' n' Wild MegaLast lipstick in Mauve Outta Here. I think it matches the eye look pretty well without distracting from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment