Monday, December 28, 2015

Melted French Kisses Swatches

Too Faced Melted French Kisses Holiday Set Swatches and First Impression

I was really lucky and received this set for Christmas this year, and I wanted to feature it here and tell you my thoughts on it. I love the packaging - I used to be absolutely obsessed with Paris, and I want to go there someday. This set costs $25.00 USD, which I think is worth it. You get four deluxe-sized samples of Too Faced's Melted Liqufied Lipsticks, two normal and two metallic. You get the shades Melted Metallic Peony, Melted Chihuahua, Melted Metallic Macaron, and Melted Berry. The metallic shades are a lot more sheer than the normal shades, but they still have a decent color payoff. My first impression is that these are great lipsticks, but I have to wear them some more to be sure.







This is Melted Metallic Peony. You can still see a bit of my natural lip color peeking through, but it's a very pretty color. It has a ton of shimmer in it, but it's not gritty or unpleasant.






Here is my favorite of the set - Melted Chihuahua. It's a nice brown nude that I think would look good on almost any skin color. This one has no shimmer whatsoever.





This is Melted Metallic Macaron. It takes a couple of layers to get it this opaque, but it's pretty color either way. The finish is very shiny, but I can't tell if it's just shiny or if it has tiny shimmers.





The last color is Melted Berry, and the color is just that - a berry color. I'm not a huge fan of darker colors as I don't think they look very good on my super pale skin, but I do still like this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment