Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Chocolate Bar Palette Look

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Eye Look

Use the shade Salter Caramel in the crease, bot bothering to blend it out yet.











Apply a white cream base to the entire lid. I used the LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells.













Put the shade Strawberry Bon Bon on the lid, all over the white base and blended slightly into the crease.










Use the shade White Chocolate as a browbone and inner corner highlight.













Blend everything together until there are no harsh lines.












Apply liner and mascara, trying not to get mascara all over your eyelid like I did.












I paired this eye look with the Wet' n' Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Just Peachy. I wanted this to be a simple, natural look, so I thought that pairing it with a nude lip would look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment