Monday, January 23, 2017

Boxycharm January 2017

Boxycharm January 2017


It's that time again - Boxycharm time! This month's box is the Charm Awards box, and everything seems to be themed around glowing skin. The total value of everything in my box this month is $121.95, which I think is amazing considering Boxycharm is only $21 a month! This month's box has some really great products that I'm excited to use.


This is the PÜR Mineral Glow Bronzer, worth $25 (buy here or here). I initially thought it would be too dark for me, but it actually looks pretty good! It only comes in one shade, but I feel like it would still work for a variety of skintones since it's buildable. In the swatch it's a regular swatch at the top that I blended out to show how sheer you can make it. It gives a lovely, natural-looking glow.


This is the So Susan Fan Brush, worth $18.95 (buy here or here). Fan brushes are my favorite way to put on highlight, so it's always good to have more than one. I recently bought a more dense fan brush, but my thin fan brush is getting pretty old and starting to shed a lot, so hopefully this can replace it.


This is the Gorge Amazing Konjac Sponge, worth $18 (buy here). I've never tried a konjac sponge before, but I've wanted to try one so I'm excited to get this. They're supposed to be very gentle exfoliators.


This is the English Laundry Signature Roller Ball, worth $25 (buy here or here). I'm not usually a fan of any floral perfume, but I actually really like this one. It's a bit floral, but also very light and fresh. After I use up the rollerball I can see myself buying the full size.


This is the Vintage Highlighter Double in Chocolate Diamond & Rose Quartz, worth $35 (buy here or here). The darker shade, Chocolate Diamond, is definitely too dark for me, but Rose Quarts works pretty well. I got a single highlight from this brand in a past Boxycharm in the shade Rose Gold, which I absolutely love, so I'm happy to have some new shades.

Thank's for reading! Do you get Boxycharm? If so, which product was your favorite this month and why? If not, which product do you think you'd like to try? Is there a particular product you want me to review? Let me know in the comments or contact me another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment